Your greatness is in what you give. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui was a successful businessman. He had a loving and giving heart and he has many foundations that are helping a lot of people until now.
BENEFITS OF GIVING
-builds good affinity with others
-generates good karma
A good deed a day keeps the bad karma away. Do more good things.
Giving generates prosperity karma.
GENEROSITY & NON-STEALING
1. PHYSICAL – Jeff would select the most expensive chocolate in a supermarket and get it without paying for it. When he took Pranic Healing, he learned the importance of non-stealing. He realized that that many people are hungry. Now he makes sure that he always has biscuits in his bag so he can give to those in need. He is also a frequent commuter. He bought a bigger umbrella so 2 people can fit when it is raining. He shared that we can all serve others even in simple ways.
2. EMOTIONAL – this is done by avoiding gloating and envy. Jeff used to have crab mentality before. He said that it is a form of stealing because you are pulling others down. We have to rejoice in the success of others and be happy for them.
3. MENTAL – Jeff had pirated copies of Windows in the past. Because of Pranic Healing, he now has the Original Windows 7. We can also be generous by sharing what we know to those who want to learn.
GIVING VS. TRADING
When you give, you are not expecting anything in return.
CYCLE OF GIVING & RECEIVING
Pranic Healing teaches us to be discerning.
Good intention is not enough. It musy be guided by wisdom.
Your change can change the lives of others.
Be humble when giving. When giving, you are put in an opportuity to serve others. Try to keep it secret and low profile.
WHOM TO GIVE – Karmic Obligations
Give first to parents and spiritual teachers. Our parents gave us life and our spiritual teachers taught us how to live life.
GIFTS FROM PARENTS
– protection and care during pregnancy
– nourishing and bringing us up
– education for our future welfare
– care for their child until old age
– bearing suffering during childbirth
GIVING BACK TO PARENTS
Level 1. Providing material needs
Level 2. Being a good person
Level 3. Bringing parents to spiritual path
GIFTS FROM SPIRITUAL TEACHERS
– good role model
– good direction
– spiritual teachings
– spiritual energy
– many benefits
– generosity and non stealing
HOW TO GIVE?
– Right attitude
– With intelligence
– Low key
WHOM TO GIVE FIRST
– Spiritual teachers
Thank you Jeff for sharing your inspiring story.
At Pranic Healing Foundation of the Philippines (PHFP) event:
Orientation on Oneness
Every Thursday at 6:00pm-8:30pm and every Saturday at 5:30pm-8pm
Unit 2210, Medical Plaza Ortigas, San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
RSVP +63 917 852 7434
Want to know more: